FUNDING- FAMILY LAW
The worry of Legal Fees is an issue that can cause a great deal of stress to clients. At Aschfords Law we are committed to providing a cost effective service. We offer initial fixed fee consultations for all new prospective clients. We can also provide fixed cost services for certain cases. Whilst we do not have a franchise for public funding, we are able to provide advice and assistance at highly competitive rates.
Fixed fee first interview
If you consider that you may have a legal matter related to U.K family law which you wish to discuss further but are unsure what would be involved or how you should proceed, then we offer the facility of a fixed fee interview. We would arrange a meeting with you and following a discussion and consideration of any paperwork that you bring with you we would advise you of the procedure, costs and the time estimates involved. If you are unable to attend the office due to the distance or any other reason then we can arrange for your ease the first consultation over the telephone or skype for a face to face conversation.
It is a policy of this firm that every client, no matter how big or small their matter, is well informed with the relevant, regular cost information. We will set out our charging information at the outset and so that you can make an informed decision as to whether to proceed with us or not.
We constantly review our charge-out rates to ensure that our fees are competitive and fair.
At the outset you will receive information on:
- • The likely costs of your matter
- • The likelihood of your paying the opposing party (if any) costs
- • Specific issue including applications for Orders allowing children to leave the jurisdiction and resisting such orders
- • The likelihood of your recovering any costs
- • The system of paying funds on account to us
- • The method by which we invoice you at regular intervals
- • Once we are instructed, we shall keep you regularly informed as to the progress of your matter and the balance left in your client account. This then enables you to keep track of how much you are spending and make an informed decision as to whether you wish to continue pursuing your matter.
Please contact us today for further advice and assistance 020 3586 4050, 0758293 2830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the top
Authorised and Regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority
Registration number: 0C367797