++44 (0) 20 3586 4050

++44 (0) 75 8293 2830


79 College Road


Middlesex, HA1 1BD

United Kingdom

Legal services with a personal touch

Success comes with client satisfaction

Knowledge comes with experience...and Aschfords Law has it in abundance

UK Immigration


Tier 1

This route is available for business persons.

Exceptional Talent

If you are an internationally recognised and exceptionally talented individual in the field of sciences, humanities, engineering, arts and leadership this route is available to you.

Graduate Entrepreneur

If you graduated from a University in the UK, you can apply to stay here if you have developed credible business ideas and wish to establish a business in the UK.


We can assist you with an entrepreneur visa if you are an individual who wishes to establish, join, or take over a business in the United Kingdom.


If you want to invest in the United Kingdom you will need to demonstrate that you have the money to do so. The investor category is designed to allow high net worth individuals to make a substantial financial investment in the United Kingdom.

Tier 2

This category is for skilled workers. If your prospective employer in the UK is willing to sponsor you, you can apply to come or stay here to do a skilled job. This category replaces the previous category of U.K work permits.

Intra-Company Transfer

If you are a multinational company looking to transfer your employees from overseas (non EEA nationals) to one of your United Kingdom branches then this the route for you.

General Migrant, Minister of Religion & Sportsperson

We are able to advise if you are a U.K employer that recruits non EEA nationals to fill particular vacancies that cannot be filled by British or EEA workers.

If you are a national of a country outside the EEA or Switzerland, you will need to apply under the points-based system. You must:

  1. Have a job offer from a licensed sponsor and a valid certificate of sponsorship; and
  2. Pass the points-based assessment.

Tier 4

We can assist with an application for a U.K student visa from outside the U.K and extensions under this category while you are here in the U.K.

General Student

You may wish to come to the UK for higher studies. We are able to assist applicants with a U.K student visa who are aged 16 and over and who wish to study in the United Kingdom. For this application you would have to show that you are enrolled in a course of study with a significant education provider. This would mean that you would have to show a confirmation of acceptance for studies. In addition, to apply as a general student you would have to show that you have enough money to be able to accommodate and fund yourself.

Child Student

If you have children that are between the ages of 4 and 18 years old and who want to study in the United Kingdom, we will be happy to advise you on the process of this application.

Tier 5

This route is available for temporary migrants.

Temporary Worker

If you are a sportsperson, entertainer or creative artist who wishes to stay in the UK for up to 12 months. You must have a sponsor and sponsorship certificate ready.

Youth Mobility Scheme

This route is available for sponsored young people from specific countries willing to live and work in the UK temporarily.

Please contact us today for further advice and assistance 020 3586 4050, 0758293 2830 or email info@aschfordslaw.com

Authorised and Regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority

(SRA number:563906)

Registration number: 0C367797