++44 (0) 20 3586 4050

++44 (0) 75 8293 2830


79 College Road


Middlesex, HA1 1BD

United Kingdom

Legal services with a personal touch

Success comes with client satisfaction

Knowledge comes with experience...and Aschfords Law has it in abundance

UK Visa for Sole Representative of Overseas Firms

Do you wish to set up an office in your companies’ name in the United Kingdom? To come to the United Kingdom as a sole representative of an overseas firm without a work permit, you should be coming to act as a sole representative to establish a wholly owned subsidiary or register a branch in the United Kingdom for an overseas parent company. You would be a senior employee (but not a majority shareholder in the company) who intends to establish a commercial presence for the company in the UK.

For this application there are certain requirements to be met, if you do not meet the requirements under the U.K immigration rules , you cannot come to the UK in this immigration category. For example, you would have to give details about the company you work for and your own job description. In addition, you would need to show that you were recruited by the overseas company whilst you were outside the UK. You must have full authority to take operational decisions on the company's behalf. To show why you have been appointed, you must be able to demonstrate a very good track record in the same or a closely related field of work. You must also be able to demonstrate your English language ability.We are able to assist you with this application to ensure that you meet UK immigration law requirements and have a successful outcome.

Please contact us today for further advice and assistance 020 3586 4050, 0758293 2830 or email info@aschfordslaw.com

Authorised and Regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority

(SRA number:563906)

Registration number: 0C367797